These are the people who...
Make you realize what you are really made of.
Remind you that good intentions are not enough.
Stand not in front or behind, but beside you. Always.
Hear the song in your heart and sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
Know all the flaws about you and yet still like you. Even make fun out of your flaws.
Have the courage to stab you in the front, not in the back. With hands all bloody.
Ones who make you want to spend less time with your families.
Can easily spot minor changes about you. Like how you grew a few centimeters taller.
Sip at the very same cup you drank with, without ever being disgusted by the thought of your saliva mixing with his or her.
And just as the song by Jack Johnson stresses, I'll tell you this one thing (you can forget the rest of the crap I wrote down before this) : it's always better when we live life together.

It's not always easy for me. Life's tough. Especially these past few days. But the moment I saw you guys, honestly, I instantly felt better.
Now I'm fine. Really. Fine. Fine. Fine. I just needed to see you guys again.
Because...
It's always better when we're together...
No comments:
Post a Comment