
1. 18 going on 19 (oh ayan ah i'm not lying about my age, masaya na kayo? =P).
2. I want to have something/anything to remind me of my blockmates (each of them) for my birthday or even before the year ends, whatever that thing may be. And then I'll put 'em in my shelf that's filled with all these memorabilias.
3. My brother, Roy, just proposed to her long-time girlfriend during valentine's day. Marriage is set next year (aw, can't wait for them to have a baby. do it quick!).
4. UP Diliman here I come (ugh, thank God.)!
5. I know it sounds cheesy and all, but I really like the show Kim Sam Soon.
6. Thank God for wednesdays and thursdays because I get to watch American Idol.
7. Last night, I watched Just Like Heaven with my brother and I oh so loved the way Reese portrayed her character.
8. Since I was kind of sick and tired of studying, I decided to follow up Just Like Heaven with Walk The Line. Damn, I'm really loving Reese (hindi naman masyado obvious noh?).
9. My brother, Brian, is currently in Bangkok, Thailand watching the concert of Franz Ferdinand, Oasis, and etc. I hate him! Palibhasa may salary na ang ugok. While I suffer in the presence of books. Sana may pasalubong ako. Hehe.
10. I realized I can't survive upm life without Divine. Nax, o ayan a may special mention na. Wish you all the best in your endeavors 'lil sis. Seriously (since you said you don't take me seriously because I don't look serious. okay, I'm not sure I should be happy that you said that. Hehe.).
11. Hanggang ngayon naaaliw pa rin ako sa song na "Mr. Brightside"
12. Just finished watching episode 13 of the O.C. season 3. Ang ganda talaga ni Mischa Barton. And yes, kinikilig pa rin ako sa love tandems nila. Plus to die for ang soundtrack.
13. After watching the O.C. I moved on to watching Desperate Housewives episode 12 of season 2. Eva Longoria. Need I say more?
14. Very unsatisfied due to the fact that the movie version of Memoirs of a Geisha did not even come close to giving justice to the book.
15. Our garage is under construction. Apparently my dad wants to convert it to an entertainment area. Which only means more house parties to come. Wuhooo.
16. I noticed my dogs grew a teeeeniiiieeee weeeniiiieeee bit taller. Lalo ko naiisip na ang bilis-bilis ng panahon.
17. Finally i achieved my goal of getting fat. I honestly feel I look better when I'm fat. Fat in all the right places. Joke. Okay titigil na ako baka magkaroon pa ng violent reactions.
18. Gagawin na daw movie yung fav. kong book na Love in the Time of Cholera. Woooow. Looking forward to that.
19. I miss my best friends.
20. But hey, my twin (Wobie) is having his birthday this march as well so clap clap to that.
21. Lately I have been dreaming. And in my dream, I always end up dying. Weird.
22. Speaking of dreams, parati ko ring napapanaginipan mga blockmates ko. Haha. I remember seeing them in my dream but I can't seem to recall the story behind it.
23. I can't seem to find the time to read novels anymore. Booooo. Babawi nalang ako this summer.
24. For no reason at all, I want to go to Europe.
25. And when I get to Europe, I want to study there. Masters or something. Just thinking.
26. I'm excited to film a movie this summer with my friends. Miss those times. Practice for the play. Shooting for the film. Sigh.
27. Loving the album of Kelly Clarkson. Especially the song "Where is Your Heart".
28. Also the song "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" by U2. Whew. Ang haba ng title.
29. Someday I want to build an old-fashioned theater or cinema. Like the one in the movie "Cinema Paradiso". Or a parking lot theater. So romantic.
30. I love my blockmates!
31. Especially my star family. Rj (mr. geology), Dana (ms. future narra youth), Bea, Alpha (classmate!), Jo, Nhey (tumae kanina), Anna (ex-wife), and Macar (ms. breakdown)!
32. And my lumad-mates Maple, Ammie, Zoe, Mara, Jotabs, Marice, Dora, Ruthy, and Rc.
33. ....and my going-home-mates: Regine and Marga.
34. Paulit-ulit kong pinapatugtog yung "Narda" ng Kamikazee at "Nobela" ng Join the Club.
35. Finally I got to see them both live. Wow...wowee.
36. Tonight I plan on watching "Capote" before I sleep.
37. My eyes hurt.
38. I have this weird longing to shave my hair off. Welcome sign for summer.
39. Beach. Sand. Sun.
40. Katipunan.
No comments:
Post a Comment