*Para mas masaya, gawin nating Spanish yung title: Para Ver Cosas Mas Claramente*
Today I underwent a procedure called the visual field test. For the reason that my mom has glaucoma, the doctor found it necessary for me to take the test. According to her, an eye disorder like this may be inherited. In addition to that, I also showed possible symptoms of glaucoma. In the said test, all you have to do is stare inside a dome, particularly at the target mark positioned at the middle. During the whole process, you are tasked to press this certain button whenever you see a dot appear (even if the dot you saw was blurry). The tricky part though is that you have to fix your vision only at the target mark. In short, you are supposed to see the dot (wherever it's placed) while your eyes are focused on the target mark. I thought it was easy at first, but towards the end, it started to stress out my eyes. It became hard for me to notice the dots, especially when they're so faint.
I guess I really needed that test. It's getting hard for me to see things clearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment