Sunday, October 22, 2006

Slow Down Chickens Crossing

On the road to Panglao I remember fancying an encounter that would probably be not such a normal one if I were in Manila- chickens crossing the road. Out of all times, chickens really find it necessary to cross the road whenever a fast-speeding car is on its way. At least that was what usually happenned in my case. I know I'm stupid to even pose this question but why do chickens even dare to cross the road?



"Why would there be one on the road? I thought chickens lived in the ocean?"





"To cross or not to cross, that is the question."





"All chickens should peacefully resist by crossing the road."





"It was a simple bio-chemical reflex that is commonly found in chickens."







"There was free beer on the other side of the road."





No matter how those chickens looked darn stupid crossing the road, heck, I think I ought to be more like them nowadays. Like a rush of blood to the head. Like a leap of faith. I could. I should. I have to. Cross this road.


No comments: