Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Sketchbook

There was once an incident wherein my high school teacher asked our class who among us were good in drawing. A moment of silence existed until my classmate Roy sarcastically suggested with an excited scream, "SI MIGGY!" And then the silence turned into a burst of laughter.

Yes, I don't need to be reminded. I would definitely love to have the ability to draw. Especially at this time. So I could find out what my future would look like.

3 comments:

alpha said...

Wear your wayfs. it's going to be bright out there. SME called this afternoon they wanted to make an appointment.

WAT! HAHA. Please! ^^

MIGGY said...

eto na contract signing na nga. wuht!

yo, alam mo ba kung pano ijustify in html coding yung blog post body?

alpha said...

the coding's in css. i checked centered ang nakalagay e di naman to centered or maybe mali ako. lol. anyhow, try editing per post or try doing these:

Edit: I can't post the codes here pala. EKIS. Imma message you on Y!M instead.